Thursday, December 16, 2004

What the hell is going on here?

This state has lost it's mind! Christmas is being all but abolished for the sake of "political correctness". I can't believe what I'm hearing on the radio these days! Christmas carols are being outlawed. School plays are being censored or stifled altogether! What kills me is that these are not the result of public outcries, but rather one or two individuals (who likely haven't gotten laid in about 20 years) causing a stir...and New Jersey is listening!
The only ones being hurt (whether they are aware of it or not) are the kids! Why can't they experience the holidays as we did when we were kids? This country has gotten entirely too uptight lately. What's worse is that many of the people allowing the "rules" to exist are people my age! What happened? We need to just chill for a bit I think.
I just bought a book of stamps that have the Holy Mother and Child on them. It makes me crazy that I have to worry about offending someone if I use them!

I bet the tight-asses that are doing all the bitching have no problem taking the days off from work though! Can't stand hypocrites!

Anyway, Happy Holidays everyone!
Actually, nevermind that...Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: