Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Summer preview

Been an unusually warm couple of days. I think it pushed 90 at one point today.
This weather makes me tired...been going to sleep early this week.
Personally, I'm not a big fan of extreme weather. I don't like the dead of summer or winter. If it went back and forth between Spring and Fall I'd be happy. Someone said San Diego is the place to live for nice moderate weather all year round.
I had to crank up the AC when I got home today...just to cool the place down a bit. Thankfully it was breezy outside, cuz when my sliders are all open, I have the most amazing cross-breeze coming through here.

Oh, to follow up on my post from the other day. Turns out it was a false positive on my mom's blood test. Everything looks ok now. That's why I try not to worry about things unless I have concrete evidence to worry. Why worry unless you have to? Think positive...things seem to have a way of working out for the best.

NP: Jethro Tull - 8/12/03

Six days, 15 hours, 30 minutes
265 cigarettes not smoked, saving $66.46
Life saved: 22 hours, 5 minutes

No comments: