Sunday, April 17, 2005

Well, it WAS a nice day

Since my last post, the day took a sharp turn...albeit temporarily. First, my mom calls and tells me that the doctor called her and wanted her to immediately go for blood cultures because one of the last tests came back positive for infection. So I had to drive up there and take her to the hospital. Then, while I'm waiting for her, Valerie calls me to....well, I really don't know why she called me. I think I got told off. Not sure because she hung up before I could determine the point of the call. When it comes to relationships, perception and reality are often far apart. Or are they?

Through it all, I'm still off the smokes. That's the one positive constant today.

Three days, 16 hours, 32 minutes
147 cigarettes not smoked, saving $36.89
Life saved: 12 hours, 15 minutes

No comments: