Saturday, May 28, 2005

Winding down

Ever want to get a bird's-eye view of your house (or anywhere else)?
Check out Google maps.

Well, another vacation has just about flown by already. Day 8 today, with only 2 days left. Of course I didn't get nearly as much done as I had hoped, but this was partly due to the fact that for the last 4 days I've experienced a great deal of discomfort with my right ear being swollen (to the point of blocking my ear canal) caused by a skin condition. I finally went to a doctor yesterday. All I was told was what I already knew. A waste of time and money....I don't know how hypochondriacs don't go bankrupt. It's getting better today. I've been taking Tylenol and aspirin. A lot cheaper than a doctor visit.

One month, two weeks, 8 hours, 56 minutes
1774 cigarettes not smoked, saving $399.35
Life saved: 6 days, 3 hours, 50 minutes

NP: Frogg Café - Fortunate Observer of Time

No comments: